Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions or would like more information about your Gift Card, please email email@example.com
- Physical Gift Cards may be purchased at participating 48 Flavours stores in Australia or Digital Gift Cards online at www.48flavours.com.au
- The initial value deposited to the account of the Gift Card is determined as at the time of purchase, in local currency and no further amounts may be deposited following purchase.
- Gift Cards may not be cancelled once payment has been processed. Gift Cards are not (in part or in full) refundable or redeemable for cash.
- You may use your Gift Card to purchase goods at any 48 Flavours store. You cannot use the gift card for online purchases.
- Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the value contained on the Gift Card. If you wish to make a purchase of goods for an amount that exceeds the value on your Gift Card, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
- No change will be given where any value or credit balance remains on the Gift Card following a purchase of goods.
- Your Gift Card cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card.
- Physical Gift Cards can be topped up in 48 Flavours stores only, minimum amount of top up is $10. E-Vouchers have no minimum purchase value and cannot be topped up.
- Your Gift Card will be valid for 3 years from the date of purchase. The value of any unused balance on the Gift Card after the date of expiry will be forfeited and will not be refunded, credited, or transferred to any replacement or new Gift Card. It is your responsibility to ensure the value placed on the Gift Card is redeemed within that time frame.
- You can confirm the expiry date and balance of your 48 Flavours Gift Card and your transaction history by emailing
- firstname.lastname@example.org Flavours accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, or destruction of 48 Flavours Gift Cards and 48 Flavours has no obligation to replace or refund the value of lost, stolen, or damaged Gift Cards.
- You are liable for all transactions on your 48 Flavours Gift Card, including where your Gift Card has been lost or stolen.
- 48 Flavours is entitled to prevent further use or the redemption of the value contained on any Gift Card if:
- you report that it has been lost, stolen or damaged; or
- if 48 Flavours believes or has reason to suspect that the Gift Card has been
- If you have any queries or complaints regarding the purchase or use of the Gift Card, please email email@example.com