Terms and Conditions for 48 Flavours Instagram February Cake giveaway to win a small round cake. Prize donated by 48 Flavours.
Instructions on how to enter and win prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptable of the terms and conditions of entry.
Employees of the Promoter, and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter 48 Flavours large take home tub of gelato giveaway
1 x Small round – Serves 6
48 Flavours (ABN: 75 600 700 061 )
Promotional Period Opens: 11th February 2021
Closes: 18th February 2021
The promotion is open to all South Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
Maximum Entries Multiple entries are permitted, however an entrant is only eligible to redeem one (1) prize.
The Promoter will conduct a random computerised draw or random manual barrel draw of all eligible entrants to determine winners(s). Each competition is to be run at the discretion of those managing the involved businesses giveaway pages.
This includes competition start and winner draw times.
All prizes/packages must be taken as offered. The prize/package, or any unused portion of the prize/package, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize/package is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The prize/package is valued in Australian dollars (AUD), is provided by the service providers and is correct at the time of publishing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize/package value. Finalists/ winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings/packages and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize/package.
It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner warrants to the Promoter that they understand that any arrangement entered into in relation to the redemption of this prize does not create a relationship between the winner and the Promoter of employer and employee, principal and agent, partnership or joint venture.
Notification of Winners
The winner will be notified by Instagram via direct message and tagged in stories or any other means the Promoter seems necessary.
Entrants must be willing to have their name published on involved businesses social media pages.
Prize Claim Details
Confirmation of the prize will be sent via direct message on Instagram and prize must be redeemed by the winner only.
Unclaimed Prize Arrangements
If a prize is unclaimed, the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Follow @48flavoursofficial on Instagram page and tag a friend in the comments on the individual promotion post. Winners are picked at random with an online generator.
- Entrants must be following 48 Flavours on Instagram to be eligible to win.
- The winner of this competition will be chosen at random. Entrants will be asked for their full name, contact phone number and email being chosen as the winner – this will be provided to Rhi Communicate and 48 Flavours.
- The Promoter acknowledges that this promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
- Each Entrant and the Promoter both wholly releases Instagram or Facebook from all liability except that which cannot be excluded by law (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected entries, or incomplete or incorrect entrant’s contact details. Incomplete, illegible, incorrect and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the judging. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database NOT the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered valid and will not be included in the draw. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry;
- (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of the prize; and/or (g) participation in the promotion.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, entrants agree to assign all of their rights, title and interest in and to their entry to the Promoter. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including for any future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Notice.
- The Promoter is 48 Flavours
- The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message and stories or any other means the Promoter seems necessary.
- Prize Description: 1 x Small round cake – Serves 6
- Total prize value: $49.00 incl. GST.
Sign up to our newsletter for exclusive updates, special deals and opportunities!
We source our fresh product from local South Australian shops.